Installing Windows 10 on a ComputerGuide to Install Windows 10 on a Computer
In recent years, Microsoft has been the victim of numerous criticisms by the constant flaws and vulnerabilities of its flagship operating system. However, with the launch of this new technique version it appears that the multinational firm will mark a key milestone in the franchise. Maybe that’s why many users have been encouraged to install the trial version of Windows 10 on your computer.
But the offer is more tentative when Microsoft confirmed that it can be installed on any computer with free original operating system or pirate. This is something that had never happened before, especially if we consider that the source of revenue Microsoft is generated from software sales (quite the opposite is the case of Apple, for example, who get their income from the sale of items of equipment such as Mac, iPhone, or iPad).
Thanks to this important announcement, we can enjoy new applications and renewed functions only install Windows 10 free on your computer.
Advantages of installing Windows 10
There are many reasons to be encouraged to test the preliminary version of Windows. Anyway, we list some of the most important advantages:
– Start Menu: This release includes the Start button with a new look and better options to customize the applications shown.
– Integrated Desktop: Microsoft understood that the idea of alternating two desks was a mistake. Therefore, Windows 10 has an integrated and compact desktop.
– Synchronization with all computers: Now it will be easier to link all your devices and computers using WiFi or Bluetooth connection
– Voice assistant Cortana: undoubtedly the star of Windows 10 is the awarding of Cortana voice assistant in Spanish.
Step by step, how to install Windows 10 free
Before installing the test version of Windows 10 on your computer free, you should create a backup to save all your information. Here are the steps you must meet:
1. Download Windows Insider Program: Go to the Windows Insider Program page and click on the Start update now, download the program allows you to manage the free installation of the preview version of Windows 10 button.
2. Install Windows Insider Program: Insider Program Install Windows normally and run the wizard will seek the 32 or 64-bit Windows 10 (depending on the characteristics of your computer).
3. Create an installation media: Once the installation file is downloaded Windows 10, you must choose an installation media. You can choose to record on a DVD or USB drive at least 4GB.
4. Install Windows 10: Run the installer from your DVD or USB flash drive, and follow the steps in the wizard. After several minutes, your computer will automatically reboot to install Windows 10 free.
5. Navigate the Windows desktop: By now you should have installed Windows 10. The first official image that appears on your screen is a built-in desk with the Start button to navigate through the different system applications.