How to Start in Safe Mode in Windows 10Logging in Safe Mode in Windows 10
In case you did not know, one of the advantages to log in safe mode in Windows 10 is that we can correct a series of errors and problems related to system performance. It is a function having all versions of Windows, however, the latest features even more advanced to solve any inconvenience options easily.
The purpose of Safe Mode is circumvent software or hardware problems that may arise in the beginning, so that an optimum user experience is guaranteed.
Then we indicate three methods for using the safe mode of Windows 10.
Start Safe Mode in Windows from the desktop
If your computer is not experiencing any difficulty, but still want to use the safe mode of Windows 10, this is what you do:
1. Click the desktop Start menu and select the Settings option.
2. Then a popup window with several system options are displayed. Choose Update and Recovery, and then click where it says Recovery.
3. Look at the bottom right of the Advanced Startup option, and click the Restart Now button.
4. What follows is a system restart where the screen of Windows 10 for recovery of failures and errors are displayed.
5. Let the system make all appropriate corrections, and then restarts the computer to access a Windows 10 normally.
Failsafe mode of Windows 10 from starting
If you are experiencing difficulties to turn your PC starts Safe Mode Windows 10 from the folowing way:
1. Restart your computer several times (2-5) to force the Windows auto repair.
2. After a few tries you should jump a blue screen with options for using the safe mode of Windows 10. The process is automatic and only takes a few minutes.
3. If the option to solve the power problem is not listed, go to the Advanced Options section to select Safe Mode manually.
Start Safe Mode in Windows 10 with an installation CD
If both methods did not serve you and you do not find the automatic repair of Windows, then you have to search the system installation CD (you can also test the ISO of Windows 10 on a disk or flash drive).
1. Set up your computer to boot from the DVD reader or USB port.
2. When you see the message Press any key to boot from CD or DVD, do it fast to enter the contents of Windows 10.
3. Click on the drop-down lists that are displayed and click Next. Instantly it displays a new window with the option to repair the computer.
4. Once inside the auto repair Windows, choose Troubleshooting and let the system log into safe mode to make all corrections.
Any of these three methods will serve to initiate the safe mode in Windows 10 and fix security flaws or performance.