How to disable hibernation Windows VistaEncomputadoras desktop is absurd to speak of suspension system and much less Hibernate agree that most desktops is prepared to support several hours on, according to recent studies found a computer on 365 days of the year get a better performance than a computer one day turned on and off at night, something really surprising. laptops (netbooks, notebook, laptop) activate hibernation or suspension and that having the laptop turned on without performing any task, we consume a lot of battery and therefore we will go out, but if you activate mode hibernation or suspended we will make it last much longer.
If you have a desktop computer you have Hibernation mode enabled by default, how do to disable the same?
2. We click Change plan settings energy.
3. Therefore we must change advanced power settings.
4. Sleeping Expander selection.
5. After you have selected, we will expand click Hibernate.
6. We will drag the selector to the number 0.
7. Accept and will close everything and then restart.